ELECTION DAY 2020~~/COVID 2020 = Ceiling Trends
In the year 2020 both could be considered a curse word...So let us take a break from both and look up! Look up where? Why to…..
That’s right! Believe it or not, ceilings are actually something of a trend in well let’s skip the curse word and refer to it as the present time.
What could possibly go on a ceiling and make it trendy you ask? Well let’s explore the options available~
Flooring, that’s right people are actually turning their rooms upside down with stunning effects! Nailing wood flooring to the ceiling is actually a very popular trend to the boring ceiling.
But...Let’s start with the most fun example and work our way down to basic or not so basic plaster!
- Fabric Ceiling….A Stretch Ceiling is a suspended ceiling system consisting of two basic components – a perimeter track and lightweight fabric membrane which stretches and clips into the track. In addition to ceilings the system can be used for wall coverings, light diffusers, floating panels, exhibitions and creative shapes.
2. UPSIDE DOWN CEILING/Flooring for a ceiling…Add architectural interest to a flat drywall ceiling with tongue-and-groove wood floors.
3. Tin Ceiling...while starting to wane in popularity you can still purchase these tiles and create your own look and special design.
4. Coffered Ceiling… more modern design with inlaid lighting.
5. Wood Beam Ceiling..
6. And of course the traditional Plaster ceiling but you can add a modern twist!
There now wasn’t that much more entertaining to focus on in November than CoVid and the Election? We can all use a break from them both! Here’s to things looking up!